Our capacity to deliver excellent service is based on knowledge, but our most valuable resource is the trust of our customers. At Travel On Online, we place a high value on protecting client information and only using it as they would intend. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- Any information our clients choose to share with us will be kept secure and confidential at all times.
- To provide our clients with better service, which includes informing them of our products, services, and other opportunities while also running our business, we will only collect and use the minimal amount of customer information necessary.
- We will only give access to the information to approved staff members who have received training in how to handle customer information properly. Employees who break our Privacy Promise will be disciplined according to our standard procedures.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will always be in control of protecting the privacy of our customers’ information. However, if a consumer expresses interest in a company’s service or product, we might share that information with that business. Please be aware that the use of customer information by these other businesses is not covered by this privacy statement.
- When we contract with other businesses to offer support services, we will demand that they abide by our privacy rules and for us to audit them to ensure compliance.
- We’ll make an effort to maintain accurate, current, and comprehensive client files. Except as forbidden by law, we shall provide clear instructions to our clients on how to access their information, where to find it, and how to report any inaccuracies, which we will fix right away.
Information We Collect
Your name, address, phone number, email address, and information about your computer may all be included in the personally identifiable information that we collect from you when you register and at other times. But we never purposefully gather personal data from kids under the age of thirteen. Furthermore, if you are under 18, you are not permitted to give us any personal information without your parent’s or guardian’s permission.
Web Site Usage Information:
Your name, address, phone number, email address, and information about your computer may all be included in the personally identifiable information that we collect from you when you register and at other times. But we never purposefully gather personal data from kids under the age of thirteen. Furthermore, if you are under 18, you are not permitted to give us any personal information without your parent’s or guardian’s permission
How We Use Information Collected?
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on https://www.travelon.online/ with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services, and website.
To make it easier for visitors and customers to navigate our site, we use cookie technology. We may send cookies to your computer when you log in to our website or use a number of essential functions. A cookie is a string of data that a website sends to your computer, which it then stores on your hard drive or momentarily in memory.
Access servers house the personally identifiable data we have collected about you. We’ll continue to take precautions to ensure the security of these systems and your personally identifiable data.
Because the Internet is a global environment, using it to gather and handle personal data always entails sending data across international borders. Therefore, you recognize and agree to our use of your personal data in this manner by using www.travelon.online and sending us electronic communications
Comments and Questions