Travel On Online Terms and Conditions
Travel On Online, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bangladesh publishes and maintains this website at www.travelon.online, including the mobile site and Smartphone Platforms such as iOS, Android, and Windows. You agree to be governed by the terms and conditions set forth below, as well as any additional guidelines and future amendments, by accessing or using the Site or by utilizing the Service on the Site. Any sub-site, website, or hyperlink you access through this site may have its own terms and conditions of use that are particular to that sub-site, webpage, or hyperlink, whether it belongs to an “affiliate” of Travel On Online or not. The websites, webpages, and hyperlinks may include any extra terms and conditions of use that are outlined in those websites, webpages, and hyperlinks.
These Terms & Conditions of Use may be updated, modified, or removed at any time and without prior notice by Travel On Online. Any modifications to these terms and conditions of use or any other terms placed on this website take effect immediately upon posting. You must frequently check the “Terms & Conditions” link to stay up to date on any updates the “Site” may make.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before using the Service:
You and Travel On Online, which has its registered office at Sector 03, House 25, Road 02, Uttara-1230, Dhaka, are parties to a legal agreement known as the “Terms and Conditions.” The only purpose of Travel On Online “Intermediary” role is to help clients find travel-related information, assess the availability of travel-related goods and services, make valid reservations or conduct other business with travel providers, and facilitate their travel needs. You understand that Travel On Online just offers intermediate services to make services available to you. Since Travel On Online is not your last-mile service provider, Travel On Online will not be held liable for any shortcomings in the services offered by any other party (such as an airline, hotel, activity provider, or similar agency), with which you will engage or employ based on the information on the Site.
Utilizing the Website:
You promise that as a condition of using this webs
- You will only use our website to book actual bookings for you or someone else you have the legal authority to book for.
- Your Name (as it appears on your passport or another official ID), Address, Email Address, and Cell Number will all be correct and up-to-date. You will be solely responsible for the information you give, and Travel On Online will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the information you provide.
- Your contributions to this Website’s content are true, accurate, current, and whole.
- If you have an online account with this website, you are responsible for keeping your login information, including your login ID and password, secure. Any use or abuse of your account by you or anyone else you are solely your responsibility.
Site’s Communication Guidelines :
- Following a transaction on the Site, Travel On Online will email you to let you know how things are going. The email will be sent to the address you specify, and Travel On Online is not in charge of ensuring that it reaches your inbox. You must exercise necessary caution and attention. In order for us to efficiently interact with you, it is your responsibility to enter the correct and accurate contact information, including your name (as it appears on your passport), and email address.
- The client acknowledges that Travel On Online’s SMS (Short Messaging Service) is an additional service offered for the client’s convenience. The current law does not require businesses to send customers SMS service alerts. Travel On Online is not responsible if you do not receive any SMS for any reason at all.
- The client acknowledges that Travel On Online’s SMS (Short Messaging Service) is an additional service offered for the client’s convenience. The current law does not require businesses to send customers SMS service alerts. Travel On Online Any complaints about the service should be made in accordance with the grievance procedure outlined in this document.
Content and the Website
You may only use this site for personal purposes. Any content or material from this site, including but not limited to any text, photos, music, video, or links, may not be copied, licensed, adjusted, distributed, exchanged, modified, sold, or transmitted for any commercial, business, or public purpose.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, and conduct business on this Site by Travel On Online. You consent to not obstruct or attempt to obstruct this Site’s operation in any way. Only logged-in users may have access to specific portions of the website. You might need to provide information and respond to question in order to register as a member. Such inquiries and information must be addressed. You guarantee and indicate that all the information you give us about you and other people is truthful and accurate.
You are aware that we do not in any way operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet unless they are expressly identified as being provided by Travel On Online. Additionally, you are aware that Travel On Online cannot and does not guarantee or promise that any materials made available for download on the Site will be free of malware such viruses or worms. You are in charge of putting procedures into place that meet your specific requirements and ensure that data entry and output are accurate.
Any additional Content or services posted on this site, including features and specifications of items represented or displayed on the site, may be added, changed, discontinued, removed, or suspended by Travel On Online at any time, without prior notice and without incurring any obligation.
The “Content” on this website, which includes but is not limited to audio, video, text, software, icons, and similar elements, is all copyrighted under international treaties and intellectual property laws. Except as provided below, you are not permitted to use or license the Content. You consent to abide by all guidelines governing how to use the Content that are posted on this website.
This Site may contain a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks, whether they are owned or utilized by Travel On Online. Travel On Online is not offering you any right to use these proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks by displaying them on our site. Any illegal use of the Content might be in contravention of civil laws, criminal laws, copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws, and publicity laws.
We or our suppliers and providers own all the content and information on this website, including but not limited to the cost and accessibility of travel services, as well as the technology platform on which it is provided.
You agree not to change, adapt, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, make derivative works from, transfer, sell, or resell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. You are permitted to make a small number of copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or service reservations made through this Website.
Availability, Rules of Service:
It’s possible that the goods and services you see on the website are unavailable where you live or in your country. The fact that such products and services are mentioned on the Site neither implies nor guarantees that they will be offered in your specific area at any given time. The items and services are also subject to availability; Travel On Online disclaims all liability if, at the time the transaction is completed on the Site, the product is out of stock or not available. To find out if certain goods and services are offered in your area, you should contact customer care
The terms of service and regulations, as well as the carriage contract terms, of each service provider apply to all the goods and services offered on the Website. Before making a reservation with us, please review, familiarize yourself with, and abide by the terms of service and regulations of the specific service provider.
Please make sure you have a current visa for the nation you will be traveling to or through. Please confirm the relevant Visa requirements with the airline and embassy
Travel On Online Rights:
All communications you provide to Travel On Online, whether by electronic mail or other means, including any data, questions, comments, or the like, are non-confidential and will be treated as such by Travel On Online.
You renounce all claims that any use of this material violates your moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, right of publicity, right to credit for ideas or work, or any other right, including the right to authorize how Travel On Online uses this material. Any content provided to this site may be modified, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, performed, posted, sold, transmitted, or otherwise utilized by Travel On Online forever and anywhere in the world in any format.
Rights of others:
- Infringe the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity rights) of people in any other way, including by defaming, abusing, stalking, or threatening them.
- Publish, post, broadcast, or otherwise make available any information or material that is unlawful, offensive, infringing, or defamatory.
- Uploading or attaching files containing software or other content that is subject to intellectual property laws (or that is protected by privacy and publicity rights) is prohibited unless the user is in possession of the rights thereto or has obtained all necessary consents
- Files with viruses, damaged files, or any other similar software or applications that could harm another computer’s functioning should not be uploaded or attached.
- Remove all author credits, legal disclaimers, and proprietary designations or markings from any files you upload.
- falsify the source or origin of any software or other content in a file that has been uploaded
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or download any file posted by another user of a forum that the user knows or should know is not permitted to be distributed legally in such a way.
- Use this website or any of its contents for profit.
- Any reservation that is speculative, deceptive, fraudulent, or made in advance of demand.
- Without our express written consent, you may not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated device or manual method to access, monitor, or copy any part of this website’s content or information.
- Break any restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website, as well as avoid or get around any other security or access control measures in place.
- Conduct any action that places, or may place, in our opinion, unreasonably high or unreasonable demand on our infrastructure.
- Without our express written consent, you may not deep-link to any part of this website (not to mention the page where you can buy any travel services).
- Any portion of this website may not be “framed,” “mirrored,” or otherwise incorporated into any other website without our prior written consent.
The following should not be hosted, shown, uploaded, modified, published, transmitted, updated, or shared:
- Information that belongs to someone else and for which the user is not authorized.
- Information that is defamatory, excessively hurtful, including to minors, pedophilic, invasion of another’s privacy, undesirable from a racial or ethnic perspective, and that promotes gambling or money laundering.
- Any information that violates a patent, trademark, copyright, or another type of property right.
- Information that gives the recipient false information about the message’s origin or conveys any material that is blatantly offensive or ominous in character.
- Information that jeopardizes Bangladesh’s sovereignty, defense, unity, integrity, cordial relations with other countries, public order, or causes incitement to commit any crimes that are punishable by law, obstructs the investigation of any crimes, or insults any other country.
Travel On Online reserves the right to cancel any travel or service reservations linked to your name, email address, or account and to close any related Travel On Online accounts if your reservation or account demonstrates symptoms of fraud, abuse, or suspicious conduct.
Additionally, Travel On Online might preauthorize (or verify) your credit card. Travel On Online maintains the right to take any necessary legal action in the event that you have engaged in any fraudulent activity, and you may be responsible for any financial losses incurred by Travel On Online, including court expenses and damages. Please contact Travel On Online Customer Service if you wish to protest the cancellation of a reservation or the freeze or closing of an account.
Travel On Online maintains the right to take any and all measures required to defend its clients’ interests as well as the security, safety, and integrity of Travel On Online’s systems. In order to achieve this, Travel On Online may take a number of actions to ensure the legitimacy, enforceability, and authenticity of orders placed by you.
Travel On Online may cancel the aforementioned orders at any time prior to the scheduled time of departure of the pertinent flight or prior to the anticipated date of travel to any property reserved through Travel On Online if it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the aforementioned transactions are not, or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable, or valid.
Internet communications are never 100 percent secure or private. You realize that unless there is a specific notice stating that a particular communication (for example, credit card information) is encrypted, any message or information you submit to this site could be read or intercepted by others (sent in code). No special obligations are placed on Travel On Online as a result of your message to them.
Travel On Online is the owner of the copyright for the information on this website. Travel On Online thus holds all rights. Except insofar as such copying or printing is required to use the paid services offered, it is forbidden to copy all or part of the contents of this website without first obtaining permission from Travel On Online.
Deals, competitions, and interactions:
This website may host competitions that ask you to submit materials or personal information in exchange for prizes. You must read and accept the specific terms for each offer, competition, and engagement before taking part.
No guarantees are made; disclaimer:
Fare is not guaranteed until ticket is issued. So please pay and confirm your ticket in same calendar date. Otherwise, pay re-priced amount before auto cancellation of booking. After auto cancellation customer have to re-book to get air ticket.
You agree that Travel On Online is merely acting as a middleman and is not responsible for any third-party (suppliers) duties related to rate, quality, or any other situation, whether to any such subscribers or not. The use of the services and the website is solely at your own risk, as you expressly agree. It is your responsibility to assess the truthfulness, exhaustiveness, and applicability of the information offered through the website or on the internet in general. We do not guarantee that the service will operate without interruption or mistakes, or that errors on the website will be fixed.
The information on this website is given “as is,” “as is,” and “with all faults” without any express or implied warranties or assurances. The information, software, goods, and services offered on this website, as well as their presence or availability, do not imply endorsement or recommendation by Travel On Online, Travel On Online Affiliates, or their respective suppliers of the goods and services in question. There may be technical or typographical errors in the content on this website.
Travel On Online reserves the right to alter or improve at any time. Travel On Online disclaims all warranties of merchantability with regard to the information and description of the hotel, air, or any other travel products displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is supplied by the respective suppliers. This disclaimer is made to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Travel On Online, Travel On Online Affiliates, and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the hotel or other ratings provided on this website; they are only meant to be used as general suggestions. There are no availability assurances provided by Travel On Online, Travel On Online Affiliates, or their respective suppliers.
Travel On Online reserves the right to update and/or modify this website at any time. The use or the outcomes of using the services, the site, or other reference sites are not guaranteed to be correct, accurate, reliable, or error-free by Travel On Online or its third-party suppliers, licensees, or partners.
Travel On Online will make every effort to assure your complete satisfaction, but does not guarantee that the functions on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that flaws will be fixed, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other dangerous components.
Insofar as the content on the site is derived from other service providers like airlines, hotel owners, and tour operators, Travel On Online does not guarantee the content’s correctness, accuracy, reliability, or any other aspect of its usage or the outcome of using it.
You acknowledge that only on the basis outlined in these terms and conditions is this Website made available to you. Certain factors outside our reasonable control, such as, without limitation, the unavailability, in operation, or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services, or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website, may prevent your uninterrupted access to or use of this Website on this basis. Travel On Online disclaims all liability and disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from or related to the ability or inability to access or use the Site.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
The use or misuse of the Services or the Site by you, any violation by you of this Agreement, or any breach by you of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein will result in your agreement to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Travel On Online, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, and agents from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses.
Travel On Online will never be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost business opportunities, lost revenues, loss of anticipated profits, or any other monetary or non-monetary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) resulting from or connected with: (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site, or (iii) any reference site. In no event shall Travel On Online or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third-party partners, licensors, or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or connected with I this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) your use or inability to use the Services, the Site (including any and all Materials), or any Reference Sites, (iv) or this Agreement exceed the amount paid by you for the (iv) any other interactions with Travel On Online, regardless of how they occurred and regardless of whether they were brought about by a contract, a tort, including negligence, a warranty, or something else entirely, exceed the sum you paid, if any, for using the Services or the Site that gave rise to the claim, or One Thousand BDT (Tk. 1000), whichever is less.